13 July 2010

Why the blog has been dead

Dear readers, apologies for not posting anything in the blog for almost 6 months.

In april I was in a rather severe motorcycle accident and have spent over 3 months in hospital and 1 month (so far, more to go) in rehab. I really am happy to have survived, it was a close call.. I am truly grateful to all the people who give blood, I will start doing so myself as soon as my health is OK again.

Anyways, I am back home now and have started to walk little by little again. Needless to say my music life has been suffering a lot during this period so there's not much news on that front.
But bare with me! There's more techno that needs to come out of this injured Swede.

'Made Tomorrow EP (SECT5R)' is due in september as well as a remix of Voidloss coming on Dynamic Reflection.

Today's listening is: Roof Light - Kirkwood Gaps (Highpoint Lowlife - HPLL052)
Found this during a random music googling night.
Digi-only album stretching from Boards Of Canada vibes to Flying Lotus madness to more conventional/contemporary dubstep. Nice summer home-listening.

10 comments:

  1. Welcome back home in one piece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was not your time yet man... what means you still have things to achieve here. We all have a mission I guess.
    Nice to read you're back on feet and barely ready to spread good sounds.
    your fav froggy

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck in the recovery man. lyonsy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cheers Mika! Take it easy and recover well,
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn! I had no idea about this! Glad to hear you're ok! All the best from the midwest!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The true techno Viking..
    Happy you are on the mend

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Mika
    I didn't realise intil now you were in an accident. I really hope your on the way to recovery mate, i really do.

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mika! For what it's worth, I know I'm just another fanguy off the 'net, but I have enjoyed many of your recent productions (and am a happy owner of them, including Emergent Properties on 12" - much prefer your brand of black-Industrial-techno to Ancient Methods tbh!) ... and did wonder why your output seemed to slow a little. Very glad to hear you're - hopefully - on the way to recovery, and hopefully also some more tunes soon.

    -Casi :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the wellwishes "fanguys" ;)

    ReplyDelete